How this test works
Our app scans all your search campaigns and analyzes the performance of keywords over the last 30 days in order to identify so-called inefficient keywords.
A keyword is marked as “inefficient” if one of the following two statements describe its performance:
- 0 conversions, and spend higher than 4 * AOV. Even if one purchase happens, at most 25% of the total spent would be accounted for.
- More than one conversion, but CAC higher than 4 times AOV.
How to resolve this problem
- Create specific ad groups with new ad text for these keywords, if you consider these keywords to be important for your marketing strategy;
- Create more appropriate landing pages for these keywords
- Add these keywords to your negative keyword list.