How this test works
Our app checks whether or not the Google Ads accounts contain lists of negative keywords.
Main benefits of using negative keywords
- Exclusion of irrelevant traffic
- Avoidance of cross-campaign keyword matches
- Decrease of CPC and, consequently, improvement of ROI
- Improvement of overall CTR of the account, which will have a long-term positive impact on your Quality Score
* reminder, a negative keyword is a keyword for which ads will not be shown.
How to create a negative keyword list
Step 1: From the page menu on the left, click Keywords.
Step 2: Click Negative keywords at the top.
Step 3: Click the blue + button.
Step 4: Click Select a campaign, then select the campaign you want to add the negative keyword list to.
Step 5: Enter or paste one negative keyword per line in the text field.