To create multiple ad sets on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account.
- Click the “Create” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the campaign objective that best aligns with your advertising goals.
- Fill in the details for your campaign, including the target audience, placement, budget, and schedule.
- Click the “Create Ad Set” button.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for each ad set you want to create. Each ad set should have a unique target audience, placement, budget, and schedule.
- Create an ad for each ad set by clicking the “Create Ad” button. Fill in the details for your ad, including the image or video, text, and call-to-action.
- Review and submit your ads.
We are testing, for a couple of weeks now, multiple ads per ad set vs. single ad per ad set. We can tell that the results are way better in a single ad per ad set than in multiple ads per ad set. Every ad works better in its own ad set, and overall results are better than in multiple ads per ad set. For example, in single ads per ad set, we got a ROAS of 206%, and in multiple ads per ad set for the same creative, we got a ROAS of 129%.