To create Google Ads for your Shopify store, you need to set up a Google Ads account and create a new campaign. Here are the steps to follow:
- Create a Google Ads account: If you don’t already have a Google Ads account, go to ads.google.com and sign up for one.
- Set up a campaign: Once you have a Google Ads account, click the + Campaign button and select the type of campaign you want to create. For most e-commerce stores, a Search or Shopping campaign would be the best choice.
- Define your target audience: In the targeting section, select the geographic location, language, and demographic information for the people you want to reach.
- Choose your keywords: Select the keywords that are relevant to your product and your target audience. You can also use keyword research tools to find the best keywords for your campaign.
- Create your ad: Write your ad copy, choose your images or videos, and set your budget and bid for each click.
- Set up conversion tracking: Install the Google Ads conversion tracking code on your Shopify store. This will allow you to track the sales and other conversions that result from your Google Ads campaigns.
- Launch your campaign: Once you have set up your campaign, you can launch it and start reaching your target audience. You can monitor the performance of your campaign and make changes as needed to improve your results.
Note: Make sure to follow Google’s advertising policies when creating your campaigns.
admin Changed status to publish February 1, 2023