To connect your Shopify store to Facebook ads, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Shopify App Store and search for the “Facebook Shop” app. Install the app on your Shopify store.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to connect your Facebook account to your Shopify store.
- You will then be prompted to create a Facebook Shop. This will create a new sales channel on your Shopify store, allowing customers to purchase products directly from your Facebook page.
- To create Facebook ads, you can go to the “Ads Manager” on Facebook and create a new campaign.
- When you create your ad, you can select “Shopify” as the catalog source and select the products you want to promote.
- Once your ads are set up, you can track the performance of your campaigns and make adjustments as needed.
This is the easiest way to have everything integrated properly with your Shopify since it’s a first-party integration of the Facebook Pixel and Conversions API, as well
admin Changed status to publish January 20, 2023