The Facebook pixel code can be added to your Shopify store in a few simple steps:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account and navigate to the Pixels tab.
- Create a new Facebook Pixel or select an existing one, and click on the Set Up button.
- Choose the “Install code manually” option and copy the Facebook pixel code.
- Log in to your Shopify store and navigate to the Online Store section of your Shopify admin.
- Go to the Themes section and click on the Actions dropdown menu, then select Edit code.
- Locate the theme.liquid file and paste the Facebook pixel code immediately after the opening <head> tag.
- Save your changes.
Once you’ve added the pixel code to your Shopify store, you can start tracking conversions, creating custom audiences, and optimizing your Facebook ads. It’s important to test the pixel to make sure it’s working correctly and sending data to Facebook.