If you’re running an eCommerce business on Shopify, than you most certainly know that their app store is loaded with super-useful apps. Using the right ones can truly help increase your conversion rate and Shopify sales, but with so many different apps, how do you know which ones you should use? Well, today’s blog post is all about that. Keep reading if you want to find out what are the top 10 Shopify apps we believe are a must-have in 2022 for any Shopify store.
Email marketing is an essential part of every eCommerce business. Over the years, it has proven to be one of the most effective ways of increasing your e-commerce sales. But nobody wants to just send emails if they don’t lead to actual sales, right?
Fortunately, there are many Shopify email marketing apps that can help with that, and with so much more that comes with creating the perfect email marketing campaign.
With ready-to-use templates and dozens of built-in automations, Klaviyo makes it easy for you to personalize, launch and optimize your email marketing campaigns. You can even explore their benchmarks and predictive analytics to see what you can improve and how.
- Pre-built templates and segmentation tools for personalized emails (SMS and email)
- Pre-built signup forms
- Ecommerce automations (flows) such as welcome emails, abandoned cart, back in stock, etc.
- Pre-built template libraries for email, SMS, and signup forms with no code editor
- Campaign newsletters
- A/B testing
- Facebook Advertising
- Swell Rewards
Klaviyo’s pricing is based on the number of contacts. So for example, for up to 500 contacts they will charge you $20 per month. To calculate the exact pricing for your store, click here.
- 4.2 out of 5 (based on 1564 reviews)
2. UpPromote Affiliate & Referral
Affiliate marketing is a key driver of growth for eCommerce businesses. To ensure success, you need a comprehensive solution that maximizes the potential of affiliate marketing. Enter UpPromote, the top recommended affiliate/referral marketing Shopify app that takes your program to the next level. Whether it’s managing networks, collaborating with brand ambassadors, or creating effective referral programs, UpPromote has you covered.
With UpPromote, you can customize your affiliate programs to align with your brand’s vision and goals. This powerful Shopify affiliate marketing app offers a wide range of features that allow you to track unlimited offers, recruit unlimited affiliates, and access robust reporting and payment capabilities.
What sets UpPromote apart is its seamless integration with Shopify, making affiliate marketing a breeze. You don’t need any technical knowledge to get started. In just 10 minutes, you can begin finding and recruiting affiliates, managing your affiliate programs, and tracking their performance.
- Offer a variety of commission opportunities for unique affiliate programs
- Customize your affiliate programs to align with your brand’s vision and objectives.
- Create referral programs to incentivize word-of-mouth marketing
- Seamlessly track referral orders using affiliate links, coupons, and connected emails
- Motivate affiliates with powerful options such as bonuses, gifts, store credit, and MLM strategies
- Automate your payment process with scheduled auto-payment through PayPal.
- referral candy
UpPromote offers a 14-day free trial. Additionally, UpPromote provides flexible pricing plans designed to accommodate any business’s needs and growth.
- 4.9 out of 5 (based on 2500+ reviews)
If you’re looking for a fully automated influencer CRM that manages all your influencers and ambassadors in one place, look no further.
Gatsby is a Shopify app that makes it easy for you to scale influencer marketing, generate brand awareness on Instagram & TikTok, produce high-converting UGC, and boost ROI.
- Track when customers mention you in their Instagram Story, Post or TikTok Video
- Save copies of the media / UGC you’re tagged in
- Read and reply to influencer DMs – all in one place, from your Gatsby account
- Generate and assign Shopify coupon codes to all your influential customers
- Sync Gatsby insights with Klaviyo and automate offers using workflows
- and more…
Gatsby offers a 7-day free trial and has three pricing plans that are based on the number of social profiles you’re tracking mentions from, as well as the number of IG business accounts and TikTok hashtags you’d like to track.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 83 reviews)
For those of you who are looking to improve your Facebook and Google Ads, but also overall marketing performance, Lebesgue is truly a must-have Shopify app.
Lebesgue’s goal is to help eCommerce businesses make smarter marketing decisions by analyzing and evaluating all their marketing metrics, comparing them with industry benchmarks and best practices to then give you tailored insights on how to boost your marketing performance and Shopify sales.
From measuring your customer’s lifetime value to analyzing your competitors’ ads and marketing strategy, Lebesgue has plenty of useful features that will ensure you’re staying updated on every aspect of your Shopify store.
- Get your account quality score and discover all the mistakes that are hurting your performance
- Explore live Google Ads and Facebook Ads from your competitors, see how often they are publishing new ads and which ones are their best-performers
- Measure and predict your customer’s lifetime value, know exactly how much to spend on customer acquisition, and discover your highest-value customers
- AI Copy Creation – create high-converting ad copy, save time and boost your click-through rates
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, know what’s happening on the market, and how to adjust your marketing strategy accordingly
- And more…
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Bold Subscriptions
Lebesgue has four pricing plans that are based on your store’s monthly revenue. There’s one additional pricing plan called “Premium”, which is ideal for businesses that want to accelerate their growth with custom insights and support from Lebesgue marketing experts.
- 4.9 out of 5 (based on 42 reviews)
5. AppScenic ‑ Smart Dropshipping
Empower your online store with AppScenic, the ultimate dropshipping solution. Expand your product catalog without upfront inventory costs and gain access to top-quality dropshipping products from verified suppliers in the US, UK, EU, CAN, and AUS. With over 1,000,000 premium products spanning across 100+ categories, AppScenic offers endless possibilities for your business.
Ensure prompt customer satisfaction with fast shipping from AppScenic suppliers and 2-5 days delivery time. Keep your inventory up to date with real-time 24/7 syncing, including automatic stock and price updates. Say goodbye to manual order processing as AppScenic automates fulfillment for a hassle-free experience.
What sets AppScenic apart is their unique escrow system designed exclusively for dropshippers. Suppliers are not paid until the return time expires, providing a safety net for returns and refunds, ensuring peace of mind for you and your customers.
Experience exceptional customer support with AppScenic’s highly-rated service, dedicated to your success. Join AppScenic today and unlock the full potential of dropshipping with confidence.
- Extensive Supplier Network: Only suppliers from the USA, EU, UK, CAN, and AUS.
- Fast Dropshipping: 2 – 5 Days Shipping Time
- Wholesale Prices and no minimum order quantity.
- Over 1,000,000 premium products across 100+ categories.
- Real-Time Sync: 24/7 Automatic stock and price updates
- Automated Order Processing
- Auto-upload tracking numbers
- Unique Escrow System: Real Buyer Protection
- Guaranteed returns and refunds.
- White Label Shipping
- Innovative wallet system to pay suppliers automatically
- User-Friendly Interface: clean & modern UI
- Automated Product Uploads: Import products with a click
- Automated price formulas
- 24/7 Support via Email and Live chat
- Public API (soon)
AppScenic offers a 7-day free trial. Additionally, AppScenic provides flexible pricing plans designed to accommodate any business’s needs and growth. You can request custom plans and higher product import limits according to your store size.
- 4.7 out of 5 (based on 149)
6. ReCharge Subscriptions
If you’re a Shopify merchant and you offer a subscription model, you probably heard about the Recharge Subscription app. Even though there are many Shopify apps for managing your subscriptions, Recharge has become one of the most used ones. Some of the biggest e-commerce brands such as Who Gives a Crap use it too.
- Set up subscriptions with integrated Shopify payment options
- Track product performance in real-time and get insights on revenue, customer data, subscriptions and more
- Works with Shopify Payments and Shopify Checkout
- Automatic notifications to keep customers informed
- Customers can swap products, skip or reschedule deliveries as needed
- Performance analytics dashboard
- Automatic payment retries for failed transactions
- Automatic notifications
Integrates with all major Shopify apps such as Klaviyo, Postscript, Gorgias, Avalara, and more.
Recharge offers two pricing plans – Standard and Pro.
- 4.8 out of 5 (based on 1210 reviews)
7. DSers-AliExpress Dropshipping Tool
The dropshipping market grows in the past few years and will continue to grow in the next few years. The whole business model sounds simple on the surface. Dropshipping is designed so that you don’t have to house any inventory, and you don’t have to worry about any shipping costs or logistics. Sounds great, right?
However, what is the best way to make it a really successful and beneficial business for entrepreneurs? The answer is finding some dropshipping solutions to help you out of there.
DSers, as the official AliExpress eCommerce partner, allows users to process AliExpress dropshipping orders and make payments in bulk. Apart from that, DSers makes it easy to find several AliExpress suppliers for the product(s) you are looking to sell on your eCommerce store with just a click.
- Supplier Optimizer
- Bulk Order
- Variants Mapping
- Bundle Products
- Auto Sync Tracking Numbers
- Auto update order Status
- Stock Management
- Shipping Settings
- Automatic Pricing
- Multiple Stores Management
- Buy One Get One Offers
- Products Division
- Import List
- Hide Products
DSers’s pricing plan is based on different e-commerce platforms. However, it provides a free basic plan for Shopify users, and all free plans for WooCommerce and Wix users now. By the way, DSers provides a 14-day free trial for all users. To know the exact pricing plan, click here.
8. Candy Rack
An effective cross-sell and upsell strategy can significantly boost your AOV and sales.
When you want to launch upsells and cross-sells in just a few clicks, Candy Rack is definitely one of the best Shopify apps that can help you achieve that.
All of the upsell and cross-sell offers are displayed in the form of a pop-up form that’s optimized for both desktop and mobile. And the best part is that you can customize your pop-up to perfectly match the current UX and UI of your Shopify store.
- AI-powered Smart Auto-Upsells – the AI algorithm automatically cross-sells products based on the purchase history and product descriptions
- One-Click Product Upsell – choose which one of your existing products you want to display as pre-purchase upsells, cross-sells, or product bundles.
- Customizations – customize your pop-up to match the UX and UI of your Shopify store
- Analytics – Review the performance of your cross-selling and upselling strategies and adjust your pop-ups accordingly
- and more
- Gift Box
- Currency Conversion
The app comes with a 14-day free trial and four pricing plans.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 179 reviews)
We all know that highlighting reviews or any form of social proof on your website can truly help increase your conversion rate. In fact, a study has shown that 79% of customers put as much weight on online reviews as they would on personal recommendations. So if you’re looking for an easy and quick solution for collecting and displaying reviews about your product, the Judge.me app is for you.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns with Klaviyo
- Zapier automation – blacklist conditions
- Default texts for 34 languages
- Customizable emails
- Unlimited review requests, imports & orders
- Tracking & Delivery Updates
- Loyalty Points VIP
- Google Shopping Feed
Judge.me offers two pricing plans – one of them is free and the other one comes from $15 per month. There is also a free trial available for the “Awesome” plan.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9287 reviews)
Tracking your orders and managing returns can be a struggle. Especially when you have to deal with hundreds of return requests from your customers. AfterShip is a shipment tracking app that allows you to easily manage and track order updates and returns – all in one place.
This helps significantly reduce customer inquiries since your customers will be automatically updated on their order status. Your customers can also submit returns requests in just a few clicks by entering the order number and email instead of sending you an email. Some of the supported returns methods include a pre-paid label, return to the store, customers’ carrier of choice, green returns where customers keep the item and get a refund, etc.
- Refund to the original payment method
- Replace return with the same item
- Exchange for any product
- Track and manage all returns and RMA requests in one place
- Sync and track your return orders on the AfterShip shipment dashboard
- Set up multiple return reasons, sub reasons, and group reasons by product categories to provide a better product portfolio to customers based on their feedback
- Auto-update the return status of orders based on certain rules.
- Restock returned items when the shipment is marked received
- and more…
- Canada Post
AfterShip has three pricing plans that are based on the number of monthly returns.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9320 reviews)
The use of social media for eCommerce businesses is rising. Now social media is a vital part of reaching out to new customers, increasing awareness, and brand collaborations via organic and paid ads.
But posting to multiple social platforms at their best times, and creating content can be a mundane task for online store owners, especially when they have a small team that manages social media and sales at the same time.
Planly is a Shopify auto poster app that simplifies social media posting for Shopify owners. With Planly Shopify integration, you can automatically post your product images to social media, set their post intervals, and start days, copy their product URLs to platforms, product descriptions, add titles and tags for relevant platforms with few clicks.
- Connect unlimited Shopify stores to Planly
- Automatically display store products to Planly media resources
- Auto post-Shopify products to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Use ready short codes to add product URLs, descriptions, tags, ID,
- Set post interval, start date and ends dates for intervals
- Schedule first comment to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn posts
- Schedule posts other than your Shopify product images
- Organize relevant social channels with team management
- Add users to manage different teams
- Upload unlimited media
Planly has a free plan and 3 different premium plans with free-trials. Free trials are based on the usage limits and team structure of social media users. You can choose between monthly and yearly subscription plans to decide between.
Not a native Shopify App. Available in cloud.
We hope that this blog post will help you out in choosing the best Shopify apps to install in 2022. There are certainly many other useful apps that we didn’t mention in this blog post, however, we truly believe one of the apps that we mentioned above will make an impact on your business growth.
Start your 14-day free trial. No credit card required. Full access to all features.