If you’re running an eCommerce business on Shopify, than you most certainly know that their app store is loaded with super-useful apps. Using the right ones can truly help increase your conversion rate and Shopify sales, but with so many different apps, how do you know which ones you should use? Well, today’s blog post is all about that. Keep reading if you want to find out what are the top 7 Shopify apps we believe are a must-have in 2022 for any Shopify store.
Email marketing is an essential part of every eCommerce business. Over the years, it has proven to be one of the most effective ways of increasing your e-commerce sales. But nobody wants to just send emails if they don’t lead to actual sales, right?
Fortunately, there are many Shopify email marketing apps that can help with that, and with so much more that comes with creating the perfect email marketing campaign.
With ready-to-use templates and dozens of built-in automations, Klaviyo makes it easy for you to personalize, launch and optimize your email marketing campaigns. You can even explore their benchmarks and predictive analytics to see what you can improve and how.
- Pre-built templates and segmentation tools for personalized emails (SMS and email)
- Pre-built signup forms
- Ecommerce automations (flows) such as welcome emails, abandoned cart, back in stock, etc.
- Pre-built template libraries for email, SMS, and signup forms with no code editor
- Campaign newsletters
- A/B testing
- Facebook Advertising
- Swell Rewards
Klaviyo’s pricing is based on the number of contacts. So for example, for up to 500 contacts they will charge you $20 per month. To calculate the exact pricing for your store, click here.
- 4.2 out of 5 (based on 1564 reviews)
If you’re looking for a fully automated influencer CRM that manages all your influencers and ambassadors in one place, look no further.
Gatsby is a Shopify app that makes it easy for you to scale influencer marketing, generate brand awareness on Instagram & TikTok, produce high-converting UGC, and boost ROI.
- Track when customers mention you in their Instagram Story, Post or TikTok Video
- Save copies of the media / UGC you’re tagged in
- Read and reply to influencer DMs – all in one place, from your Gatsby account
- Generate and assign Shopify coupon codes to all your influential customers
- Sync Gatsby insights with Klaviyo and automate offers using workflows
- and more…
Gatsby offers a 7-day free trial and has three pricing plans that are based on the number of social profiles you’re tracking mentions from, as well as the number of IG business accounts and TikTok hashtags you’d like to track.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 83 reviews)
For those of you who are looking to improve your Facebook and Google Ads, but also overall marketing performance, Lebesgue is truly a must-have Shopify app.
Lebesgue’s goal is to help eCommerce businesses make smarter marketing decisions by analyzing and evaluating all their marketing metrics, comparing them with industry benchmarks and best practices to then give you tailored insights on how to boost your marketing performance and Shopify sales.
From measuring your customer’s lifetime value to analyzing your competitors’ ads and marketing strategy, Lebesgue has plenty of useful features that will ensure you’re staying updated on every aspect of your Shopify store.
- Get your account quality score and discover all the mistakes that are hurting your performance
- Explore live Google Ads and Facebook Ads from your competitors, see how often they are publishing new ads and which ones are their best-performers
- Measure and predict your customer’s lifetime value, know exactly how much to spend on customer acquisition, and discover your highest-value customers
- AI Copy Creation – create high-converting ad copy, save time and boost your click-through rates
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, know what’s happening on the market, and how to adjust your marketing strategy accordingly
- And more…
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Bold Subscriptions
Lebesgue has four pricing plans that are based on your store’s monthly revenue. There’s one additional pricing plan called “Premium”, which is ideal for businesses that want to accelerate their growth with custom insights and support from Lebesgue marketing experts.
- 4.9 out of 5 reviews (based on 42 reviews)
4. ReCharge Subscriptions
If you’re a Shopify merchant and you offer a subscription model, you probably heard about the Recharge Subscription app. Even though there are many Shopify apps for managing your subscriptions, Recharge has become one of the most used ones. Some of the biggest e-commerce brands such as Who Gives a Crap use it too.
- Set up subscriptions with integrated Shopify payment options
- Track product performance in real-time and get insights on revenue, customer data, subscriptions and more
- Works with Shopify Payments and Shopify Checkout
- Automatic notifications to keep customers informed
- Customers can swap products, skip or reschedule deliveries as needed
- Performance analytics dashboard
- Automatic payment retries for failed transactions
- Automatic notifications
Integrates with all major Shopify apps such as Klaviyo, Postscript, Gorgias, Avalara, and more.
Recharge offers two pricing plans – Standard and Pro.
- 4.8 out of 5 (based on 1210 reviews)
5. Candy Rack
An effective cross-sell and upsell strategy can significantly boost your AOV and sales.
When you want to launch upsells and cross-sells in just a few clicks, Candy Rack is definitely one of the best Shopify apps that can help you achieve that.
All of the upsell and cross-sell offers are displayed in the form of a pop-up form that’s optimized for both desktop and mobile. And the best part is that you can customize your pop-up to perfectly match the current UX and UI of your Shopify store.
- AI-powered Smart Auto-Upsells – the AI algorithm automatically cross-sells products based on the purchase history and product descriptions
- One-Click Product Upsell – choose which one of your existing products you want to display as pre-purchase upsells, cross-sells, or product bundles.
- Customizations – customize your pop-up to match the UX and UI of your Shopify store
- Analytics – Review the performance of your cross-selling and upselling strategies and adjust your pop-ups accordingly
- and more
- Gift Box
- Currency Conversion
The app comes with a 14-day free trial and four pricing plans.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 179 reviews)
We all know that highlighting reviews or any form of social proof on your website can truly help increase your conversion rate. In fact, a study has shown that 79% of customers put as much weight on online reviews as they would on personal recommendations. So if you’re looking for an easy and quick solution for collecting and displaying reviews about your product, the Judge.me app is for you.
- Follow-up marketing campaigns with Klaviyo
- Zapier automation – blacklist conditions
- Default texts for 34 languages
- Customizable emails
- Unlimited review requests, imports & orders
- Tracking & Delivery Updates
- Loyalty Points VIP
- Google Shopping Feed
Judge.me offers two pricing plans – one of them is free and the other one comes from $15 per month. There is also a free trial available for the “Awesome” plan.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9287 reviews)
Tracking your orders and managing returns can be a struggle. Especially when you have to deal with hundreds of return requests from your customers. AfterShip is a shipment tracking app that allows you to easily manage and track order updates and returns – all in one place.
This helps significantly reduce customer inquiries since your customers will be automatically updated on their order status. Your customers can also submit returns requests in just a few clicks by entering the order number and email instead of sending you an email. Some of the supported returns methods include a pre-paid label, return to the store, customers’ carrier of choice, green returns where customers keep the item and get a refund, etc.
- Refund to the original payment method
- Replace return with the same item
- Exchange for any product
- Track and manage all returns and RMA requests in one place
- Sync and track your return orders on the AfterShip shipment dashboard
- Set up multiple return reasons, sub reasons, and group reasons by product categories to provide a better product portfolio to customers based on their feedback
- Auto-update the return status of orders based on certain rules.
- Restock returned items when the shipment is marked received
- and more…
- Canada Post
AfterShip has three pricing plans that are based on the number of monthly returns.
- 5 out of 5 (based on 9320 reviews)
We hope that this blog post will help you out in choosing the best Shopify apps to install in 2022. There are certainly many other useful apps that we didn’t mention in this blog post, however, we truly believe one of the apps that we mentioned above will make an impact on your business growth.
Take your Facebook & Google ads to the next level with Lebesgue
Start your 14-day free trial. No credit card required. Full access to all features.